COME TO CHURCH
Come To Church
It’s good to be able to gather together in person again! We are blessed to have the opportunity to worship more freely as of 19th July, and we are now able to welcome people without taking bookings. We have a few recommendations for those wishing to attend church, which we believe will help everyone to feel comfortable and safe in our church building. These recommendations are outlined in the section below. If you are not able to join us in person, please continue to gather with us on YouTube every Sunday Morning at 10.30am, for the livestream of our service from the Sanctuary. May God bless you as you connect with us online.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our services soon!
Recommendations for Church Attendees
As we prepare to meet more freely in the sanctuary from 19th July, it may be helpful to suggest the following in reopening for Sunday church services:
• Ask everyone symptomatic not to attend;
• All attendees asked to follow government guidance on self-isolation after symptoms
and/or positive test/contact tracing/returning from foreign travel;
• Sign-in at church for our tracing system;
• Continue to ask people to use sanitiser on entrance and exit;
• Continue with the cleaning regime of the sanctuary;
• The wearing of masks is not mandatory but everyone is encouraged to use their own
discretion for themselves and for helping others to feel comfortable and at ease;
• No refreshments and limited socialising;
• Continue to use the fellowship pre-packed cups for communion;
• Continue to not take up an offertory;
• Leave a seat between yourself and another household;
• A respect for people’s social space around them.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at church soon!